ROUND 5 WORLD HISTORY & WORLD GEOGRAPHY
- Who was the 1st man on the moon?
- That Battle of Hastings of 1066 was fought in what country?
- Name the Italian explorer, born in Genoa in 1451, who sailed to America in 1492?
- Only one country in the world begins with the letter Q. Name it?
- Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in what continent?
- The Suez Canal links the Mediterranean Sea with what other sea?
- Sacremento is the capital of which US state?
- Tá trí dath i mbrat na Gearmáine, Dearg, buí nó ór agus? Ainmnigh an tríú dath?