ROUND 4 IRISH HISTORY
- What political party was founded in Ireland in 1926 by Eamon de Valera?
- Which famous Irish siege lasted 105 days to July 1689?
- In what Italian city did Daniel O’Connell die in 1847?
- What general landed 1000 men at Killala in 1798?
Humbert (Jean Joseph Amable)
- Which of the years of the Great Famine of 1845-49 was known as Black?
- The 1st Dáil met in 1919 in what Dublin building?
The Mansion House
- What people landed in Bannow Bay Co Wexford in 1169?
- Cén t-ainm a bhí ar an ard rí a mharaíodh ag Cath Cluain Tarbh sa bhliain1014?