ROUND 9 IRISH CULTURE
- Which of the following four writers didn’t win a Nobel Prize?
James Joyce/Samuel Beckett/George Bernard Shaw/W.B. Yeats.
- Who was known Mary of the Gael?
- What song written by Steve Earle did Mundy & Sharon Shannon take to the top of the charts?
The Galway Girl
- How many children were in the Children of Lir?
- What is the main ingredient in the Irish dish Boxty?
- In Ireland, on what date are you likely to encounter the wrenboys?
St Stephen’s Day/December 26th
- What Irish poet wrote Midterm Break?
- Cén dáta ina mbíonn Oíche Shamhna again?
31 Deireadh Fómhair