Time to vote for your favourite Bachelor

The organisers of the Bachelor of the Festival have set up a text voting system where supporters of the various contestants can vote for their favourite prior to the final on Saturday August 17th. Each of the 16 excellent contestants have a specific  three digit number assigned to them. All those wishing to vote have to do is text BACHELOR  followed by a space and then the three digit number to 57003.Texting Poster Final final

T&C’s: Texts cost €1. Network charges may vary. A minimum of €0.69 will go to the Charity.

Service Provider Phonovation. Helpline 0818217100

****The text votes and those votes bought on the night of the show will account for up to 40% of the total marks. The Judges will award the other 60%

TEXT Voting Lines Close at Midnight on Friday August 16th

All proceeds to Suicide Aware and local charities

About coachfordnews

Community Website to promote Coachford and to let those who are away from home know what is happening in the beautiful village of Coachford.
This entry was posted in Useful Numbers. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s