Cork County Council Local Area Plans 2016
Cork County Council has commenced the Preliminary Public Consultation as part of the Local Area Plan Review.
The preliminary public consultation process will run for 6 weeks up to Monday January 25th 2016. During this period submissions can be made either:
- On-line via the Cork Local Area Plans website:
- In written form to the:
Planning Policy Unit,
Cork County Council,
Floor 13, County Hall,
Cork County Council would like to encourage as wide a participation as possible in the rev
The Local Area Plans will deal with issues such as:
• The availability of land for housing.
• The availability of land for employment uses.
• Need for new Infrastructure.
• Strengthening town centres.
• Community Facilities including schools.
• Green Infrastructure.
• Transport and Mobility.
• The need to conserve the environment.